Lust for life

Hey guys,
I have a quick lunch break and I thought I should update the blog. Yesterday I was in Antwerp for a dinner at Wagamama. I know you were all asking about my lovely dress, well, luckily I had a chance to shoot it ! I think it's such an affordable dress that it's so beautiful and perfect for a date night.
I went to the movies afterwards and saw the last movie from the Pirates of the Caribbean saga. I'm so sad that it was the last one...no more Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp 😓










What I wore:
- Zara sandals
- Sfera clutch 

So, how do you like this delightful look?
Hope you are having a lovely day ^^

Kisses,
R.


Comments

  1. You look beautiful
    Great styling
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun